Now available for code ports and open source conversions in VA.
by @admin, july 09, 2019, 12:09am utc
We are now helping companies in Lynchburg and the Bedford County, Virginia area with
- code ports (ASP/ASPX/.NET/VB→to→Python),
- scripting ports: BAT→BASH scripts,
- database ports (Access→MariaDB; SQL Server→PostgreSQL, SQLite3 work),
- operating system ports (primarily Windows to Linux) and
- package installs (for example, Office 365 to LibreOffice).
Please let us know if we can help to save you money!
tags: All users, News